- This event has passed.
3 day Boot-Camp with Errikos Andreou
March 17 @ 9:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pm
I am thrilled to announce my upcoming photography boot-camp! Three super intensive days packed with theory, practical demonstrations and professional knowhow, designed to help you fast-track your skills and your photography business to an expert level. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, this workshop will offer you valuable insights and hands-on experience, that takes years to learn!
During the workshop, you’ll get to learn about all the basics a professional photographer needs, about fashion and it’s theory, how to develop your aesthetics, how to create mood-boards and the importance of doing so. You will learn how to put together a concept and communicate it with your team on the shoot, how to read a mood-board from a client and know what you need to deliver.
You will also have to opportunity to practice on a shoot with professional models, stylists and make up artists who will help you get a high-end result and the chance to discuss your work and review the work of other photographers.
Join me in a highly focused and in-depth post-production course. This program will specifically cover the art of retouching fashion and beauty images, as well as imparting professional techniques to streamline your workflow.
In conclusion, you will gain invaluable knowledge about the business aspects of fashion/commercial photography, including critical topics such as copyright, usage rights and invoicing.
This information is crucial for success in the industry and will help you to operate your business with confidence.
To wrap up the boot-camp, each participant will have the opportunity to have a private one-to-one session with me. During this time you can discuss any questions or concerns you may have and receive personalised guidance on improving your portfolio, skills or business
INTRODUCTION – THEORY
- Errikos’ introduction.
- Participants’ introduction.
- How to develop your personal style.
- The importance of mood–boarding.
- Fashion and fashion photography meaning and explanation.
- Equipment: Cameras, lenses, computers, lights and modifiers.
- How to put together a shoot from concept to execution.
- Studio preparation / location scouting – recce
- The difference of shooting for a commercial assignment VS a personal.
- The importance of editing and speed.
- Personality / interaction / energy.
- Setting up project timelines (concept, ppm, execution, post production, delivery).
- Putting together a fashion shoot – preparation, set up, process and post production of a shoot with a model based on theory from Day 1.
- Understanding how to reference, moodboard and pitch your ideas to a team. Learning how to read references.
- Errikos will demonstrate to the participants his process of the shoot, directing the models and working with the crew.
- The participants will have the opportunity to photograph professional models using high-end lighting equipment in a studio setting.
- The images being shot would be screened so the participants are privy to what’s being shot along with immediate feedback and discussions
- All participants will select 3 images and create a “story” that will be presented to the group for discussion.
POST PRODUCTION – PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS
- Post production / Handling a heavier workload / Editing as a photographer.
- Photo editing class, from basics to advanced.
- The day will continue with a session on the business of photography. Copyright, billing, licensing and other photography and business terminologies will be introduced to the participants.
- The course will conclude with summary of the course and group discussions
WHO IS THIS BOOT CAMP FOR
The three days workshop is designed as a fast paced boot camp for semi professional and professional photographers who are looking to further develop their fashion, editorial and advertising photography skills. Absolute beginners might find the pace overwhelming. However, if you’re confident you can keep up with the pace, we are looking forward to having you joining us.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
– Each participant will get a chance to shoot on Day 2 however it is important to know this is a day for learning, not portfolio building.
– Whereas everyone can have their phones with them, any form of recording will not be permitted.
WHAT TO BRING
– Cameras (DSLR or Mirrorless).
– Spare Memory Cards.
– Spare Battery.
– Lenses. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best
– Whichever retouch tool you are using, a Wacom tablet is prefereable.
– Laptops with a version of Adobe Photoshop and charging cables.
PRICING & ACCOMODATION
– For pricing details, as well as inquiries about accommodation recommendations please contact Chandni at email@example.com
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast.
– For any further inquiries please contact Chandni at firstname.lastname@example.org or +919769992543
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION PLEASE PROCEED HERE